We all value our leisure time.
It is therefore not surprising that the Hospitality industry and sporting activities are a growing part of the economic fabric.
Qld Law Group staff have substantial experience in these related industries. Areas where we can assist clients include:
- obtaining and maintaining liquor licences;
- purchase operation and licensing of hospitality venues;
- structuring of ‘not for profit’ organisations supporting charitable and sporting activities;
- strengthening corporate governance and accountability in ‘not for profit’ organisations;
- advising on commercial sponsorship arrangements for sporting, charitable and other ‘not for profit’ organisations;
- protecting and supporting sporting talent through proper contractual arrangements;
- licensing and protection of intellectual property associated with individuals, charitable or sporting associations.