A lot of Queenslanders may believe there is nothing that can be done if you have been injured by an unregistered vehicle, or where you have been the victim of a “hit and run” accident.

Fortunately, this is not the case. Claims may be made against a specified Government insurer statutory authority.

You should contact us as soon as possible after the event to ensure that your legal rights are protected and to discuss any entitlement for your claim for damages.


Most of our compensation claims can be run under our “No Win/No Fee” policy. In other words, you will only need to pay our professional fees if there is a judgment or settlement in your favour.

What to do Next?

If you are making a genuine enquiry, please call 1300 QLD LAW or complete the form below to confirm this and access more detailed information about our personal injury services.

Name (required)

Email (required)