Qld Law Group may be able to assist you if you have suffered:
- injury as a result of medical negligence;
- injury as a result of inadequate care or skill;
- injury as a result of a medical mistake;
- injury from inaccurate diagnoses or insufficient explanation of risks.
Advertising restrictions in Queensland prohibit us from providing more detailed information about our expertise and success in this area of law. If you think you may be eligible to an award of compensation, or if you have been injured in a work-related or have sustained an injury related to your work, you should contact the Qld Law Group immediately. At the Qld Law Group we can assist you. Our initial consultation is without charge and, in most cases, we will work for you on a “no win, no fee” basis. We will explain costs to you in greater detail before you retain us.
It is important to remember:
- Strict time limits do apply when making claims – failure to make your claim in time could cause the loss of rights to compensation; you should not delay.
- You should not sign any documentation from your employer. WorkCover, or an insurance company, related to your work injury, without first seeking legal advice.
Most of our compensation claims can be run under our “No Win/No Fee” policy. In other words, you will only need to pay our professional fees if there is a judgment or settlement in your favour.
What to do Next?
If you are making a genuine enquiry, please call 1300 QLD LAW or complete the form below to confirm this and access more detailed information about our personal injury services.