Many accidents occur away from home. For example, you may be injured whilst on holidays, in a public place (e.g. Council property, such as a park or a footpath), or private property (i.e. a private residence or a shopping centre). If negligence is involved, a claim can be made through the appropriate insurer for the consequential loss you may have suffered. It is not true, as many people believe, that there is nothing they can do about it or that “accidents happen”. You should discuss your situation with us immediately, so we may protect your legal rights and discuss any relevant entitlements.

When claiming damages, you are generally able to seek compensation for:

  1. pain and suffering;
  2. rehabilitation;
  3. past and future treatment expenses;
  4. loss of income, both past (i.e. to date) and loss of wages in the future;
  5. assistance with the daily activities of living (e.g. housework).


Most of our compensation claims can be run under our “No Win/No Fee” policy. In other words, you will only need to pay our professional fees if there is a judgment or settlement in your favour.

What to do Next?

If you are making a genuine enquiry, please call 1300 QLD LAW or complete the form below to confirm this and access more detailed information about our personal injury services.

Name (required)

Email (required)